Social Research Centre
The Social Research Centre (SRC) at UOIT is an interdisciplinary, market-oriented, social science research and training centre.
The centre offers high-quality research services to university faculty and administrators, as well as private, non-profit and public-sector clients. Customized research services for all phases of research projects include:
- Focus groups (in-person and virtual)
- Interviewing (in-person and virtual, telephone)
- Literature reviews
- Observational/ethnographic research
- Program evaluation (front-end, formative and summative)
- Secondary data analysis
- Surveys (mail, in-person, web-based and telephone)
The centre also offers an in-house workshop series, which is open to the public.
Visit src.uoit.ca to learn more!