Reimagine the world!
Political Science at the University of Ontario Institute of Technology (UOIT) is an intimate program focusing on social justice, global and community development and policy. Building on an interdisciplinary foundational year, you will:
- Explore theories of politics and policy development.
- Learn about social movements around the world.
- Understand national and global politics.
- Get to know your professors and fellow students in small classes.
- Have the chance to undertake a practicum or honours thesis, or work with a professor on research.
- Prepare for possible careers in development, government, politics, non-profit organizations and more!